Dear City Life Church,
We are so excited to announce we are gathering back at Ballet Austin on Sunday mornings! It will be a treasure to regather where God has spoken memorably to us over the years.
After seeking to regather in-person at our Sunday home for months, the Ballet has approved our return with limited capacity. Lord willing, this will be just the beginning of a full return of our church. Of course, these are fluctuating times so continue to seek God with us for guidance.
For now, please carefully read below and pre-register if you would like to worship in person with us this week:
- Pre-registration: Our services are currently limited to a total of 80 participants as of April 18th with Kids Life for Pre-K and under starting on April 25th. Each week we will post a new registration for the coming Sunday Gathering. Please pre-register here if you plan to join us in-person this week.
- Livestream: If you’re not feeling well, are part of a high-risk demographic, or don’t yet feel comfortable gathering in-person, we will still be live streaming Sunday’s service. Be sure to join in on our YouTube channel at 10am so we can all worship together!
- Temperature checks: As an added precaution, we’ll be taking temperatures via non-contact thermometers as you check in to the Ballet. For everyone’s safety, anyone with a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will be asked to return home and worship with us online.
- Hand sanitizer: Stations will be provided throughout the Ballet.
- Masks: We’re requiring all attendees over the age of 10 to wear a cloth face covering for the duration of our time together. We’ll have masks available at the entrance if you’re in need of one. We also ask that children under the age of 10 who are able to keep a mask on please try to do so.
- Kids Life: Classes for Kids Pre-K and under will begin on April 25th. Parents will still need to register their children and indicate if they are going to Kids Life by selecting the appropriate registration. Activity sheets will be available for all of our children.
- Refreshments: To minimize surface contact and congested areas, we will not be providing coffee and donuts at this time.
We can’t wait to see you!