Dear City Life Church,
We are so excited to announce we are gathering back at Ballet Austin on Sunday mornings! While it has been very sweet gathering at Park Hills Baptist Church, it will be a treasure to regather where God has spoken memorably to us over the years.
After seeking to regather in-person at our Sunday home for months, the Ballet has approved our return with limited capacity. Lord willing, this will be just the beginning of a full return of our church. Of course, these are fluctuating times so continue to seek God with us for guidance.
For now, please carefully read below and pre-register if you would like to worship in person with us this week:
- Pre-registration: At present, our services will be limited to a total of 60 participants. Each week we will post a new registration for the coming Sunday Gathering. Please pre-register here if you plan to join us in-person this week.
- Livestream: If you’re not feeling well, are part of a high-risk demographic, or don’t yet feel comfortable gathering in-person, we will still be live streaming Sunday’s service. Be sure to join in on our YouTube channel at 10am so we can all worship together!
- Temperature checks: As an added precaution, we’ll be taking temperatures via non-contact thermometers as you check in to the Ballet. For everyone’s safety, anyone with a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will be asked to return home and worship with us online.
- Hand sanitizer: Stations will be provided throughout the Ballet.
- Masks: We’re asking all attendees over the age of 10 to wear a cloth face covering for the duration of our time together. We’ll have masks available at the entrance if you’re in need of one.
- Seating: To help maintain appropriate social distancing, each row of chairs will be at least 6ft apart. Additionally, we ask that you leave three empty chairs between family units as you find your seats.
- Kids Life: For the time being, there will be no Kids Life programs offered during the gathering. Activity sheets will be available for all of our children and we hope to begin offering safe and secure gospel training to our children soon.
- Refreshments: To minimize surface contact and congested areas, we will not be providing coffee and donuts at this time.
- Facilities: For right now, our use of Ballet Austin facilities will be limited to the Auditorium, Hallways and Bathrooms.
We can’t wait to see you!